Frequently asked questions
Most Popular Help Articles
Frequently asked questions.
Yes. Slinger Bag has a remote control. The remote operates both the Launcher and the Oscillator (if included) “ON/OFF” from across the court. Slinger can only be used with the remote and will not work without it.
The main Slinger Bag itself does not oscillate. However, we have created an unique Oscillator plate on which the Slinger Bag can sit and which allows the Slinger Bag to oscillate. The Oscillator is included in all of our Grand Slam Packs.
Slinger Bag allows the user to modify ball speed, ball frequency and ball elevation independently. Ball Speed is controlled by the SPEED knob on the front panel of the Slinger Bag.
All Slinger Bags have a 12 month statutory Limited Warranty.
No Slinger cannot be connected to power when being used. The battery can be charged when not in use.
Slinger Bag is powered by a premium quality Lithium Ion battery. To fully charge the battery will take aproximately 4 hours. Our smart charger cable will monitor when the Slinger Bag is fully charged and will automatically reduce to a charge pulse at that point to prevent any undue damage to the battery.
Slinger Bag has been extensively tested on all court surfaces without any known issues.
The Slinger Bag will work with all premium quality tennis balls. We do not recommend using and Green, Orange or Red Dot ball and it will NOT work with the Stage 3 Foam balls. After testing many different ball types we recommend using premium quality balls at all times in your Slinger Bag. We recommend and sell Slinger Triniti Balls (by Wilson) for optimal performance.
The amount of topspin generated can be managed by altering the ball speed and elevation angle settings to find a launch sequence that works best for your game. Slinger is also easily moved on the court and we suggest testing varying court placements to find the best mix of placement, speed, angle and ball frequency for your level of play.
No. For safety reasons, the Slinger Bag will only begin launching when the icon with the tennis ball “ON” button is pressed. (Turn on switch on the launcher “ON” first and then press “ON” on the remote to activate either the Launcher or the Launcher and the Oscillator).
On the top of your Slinger ball tube you will see 2 ball holder clips. To release the tennis balls simple push those two clips outwards to open the ball escape opening.
(1) Ensure that you have removed the plastic cover from the magnetic connector at the end of the cable.
(2) Ensure that the magnetic connector on both the end of the Oscillator cable and on the Launcher control panel are free from dirt / dust.
(3) Press “ON” for both the Launcher and Oscillator button on the remote control.
(4) The Oscillator will take 15 seconds to get powered up correctly before oscillation starts.
(5) The oscillator has its own motor and will oscillate with only pressing the oscillator button (bottom button on the remote) If, for any reason, these steps do not work please contact our support team at for further assistance.
No, but the telescope ball tube can be purchased as an add-on. The telescope ball tube is designed to assist in picking up tennis balls from the court.
Battery Life depends on usage. If used on low settings including Oscillation then the battery life is up to 3 hours and this reduces to 1.5 hours when used at maximum speed, feed and oscillation including cell phone charging.
The bag itself is 34″ tall X 18″ Wide (front to back) X 14″ long (back side to back side).
Slinger weighs 33lbs/15kg and 45lbs/20kg with balls.
Variable ball speed between 10mph / 16kmh (45mph / 73kmh). Note the higher the speed the greater the topspin effect.
The Slinger warranty is non-transferable and must remain in the possession of the original purchaser for the warranty to remain valid. If the Slinger is given as a gift, the recipient may register the serial number for the extended warranty. Please note the warranty is only valid within the market the original purchase is made. If someone gives or sells a bag to someone else, that is a problem as it voids the warranty. So if it is given as a gift and the person who registers it is the receiver of the present, that is NOT a problem as long as the person who received it also is the person who registers it. Once it is registered, it stays with the person — or the warranty is no longer valid.
(1) Please remove the battery from the Slinger to assess the battery connection cable. NOTE: The Slinger must be unplugged from the charger before removing the battery for safety reasons.
(2) Check the adaptor on the plug to the charger to see that it is securely attached. It will “click” in place when properly inserted.
(3) Next be sure that the charger connection that is inserted into the front panel of the Slinger is fully inserted. When charging, the charger will display a RED light. When charging is complere, the light on the charger will turn green.
(4) If you are having trouble charging the battery, make sure that the power cable has not become disconnected from the battery.
The lights on the front of the Slinger that indicate a full charge are red, yellow, green.
The power adapter light will turn green when the charge is complete.
For optimum performance, we suggest 72 balls in the hopper while launching. Inside the ball hopper, the mesh walls are held in place by velcro. Please unattached the velcro at the top, pull the mesh tighter and attach again.
Please email slingerbagSA@gmail.com outlining the damage. If possible, please include pictures or videos.
Please email slingerbagSA@gmail.com with your name, email address and order number.
Once your order prepares for shipping, you will receive an email with tracking information. This email comes from a noreply email address and may filter into a spam folder depending on your email settings.