How to use your Slinger Bag accessories
The Slinger accessories are all you need to utilize all the benefits of Slinger. The accessories include the Telescope Tennis Ball Collector Tube, Oscillator, and the Cell Phone Camera Holder.
- The Telescopic Tennis Ball Collector Tube – A convenient and easy way to collect tennis balls after they have been fired from the Slinger Bag. When receiving your Telescopic Ball Collector, it will arrive in the “closed position”, for full capacity the tube is smoothly extended to hold 20 balls.
Using the Tennis Ball Tube:
- Place the ball tube on our lap in the “closed position”. The TOP of the tube has two plastic bars that can be pushed open or closed. These should be closed when collecting tennis balls. The BOTTOM of the tube has a black rubber ring and is the end used to pick up the tennis balls.
- Holding the TOP of the tube firmly in your LEFT HAND, rotate the bottom of the tube COUNTERCLOCKWISE to UNLOCK the tube from its closed position. You will hear a “click” as the tube is unlocked.
- Extend the tube to its full length by continuing to hold the TOP of the tube with your left hand and pulling the bottom of the tube out with your right hand.
- When fully extended, the locking mechanism that was at the top of the tube will now be in a second locking point at the bottom of the upper tube.
- Continuing to hold the top of the tube in your left hand, rotate the bottom of the tube CLOCKWISE to lock the tube in its extended position. You will hear a loud “click” as the tube is locked in place. It is now ready for use.
- Pick up the tennis balls by placing the bottom of the tube over each tennis ball and applying downward pressure to force the tennis ball into the tube.
- When full, return to your Slinger Bag, open the BALL COMPARTMENT. OPEN the two plastic bars at the top of the bag by applying pressure from the inside to the outside.
- Empty the tennis balls into the Slinger Bag by allowing the balls to leave the tube from the TOP of the tube.
- Close the two plastic bars at the top of the tube and continue to pick up tennis balls until complete.
Retracting the Telescopic Tube
- Reverse the procedure used to EXTEND the Tennis Ball Tube.
- Retract the tube to its shortest length by continuing to hold the TOP of the tube with your left hand and pushing the bottom of the tube into the top with your right hand When fully retracted, the locking ball that was at the bottom of the tube will now be at the first locking point at the top of the tube.
- Continuing to hold the top of the tube in your left hand, rotate the bottom of the tube CLOCKWISE to lock the tube in its retracted position. You will hear a “click” as the tube is locked in place
- The Telescopic Tennis Ball Tube can now be stored in the large pocket at the top of the Slinger Bag.
- Oscillator: The Slingshot T-One Oscillator is a game-changing device adding horizontal ball oscillation to the Slinger Bag. Designed for ease and practicality. Simply place the Slinger Bag on top of the Oscillator tray in the grooves proved for the wheels. Easily powered by a small magnetized wire that connects directly to the Slinger Bag control panel. Switch on the power via your remote (top button) and then switch on the oscillation (bottom button). Utilize the oscillation to diversify your Slinger launch options.
- Camera Holder: The camera holder is a perfect solution for players to record their work out on the court. Simply clip the camera holder to the trolley handle of your Slinger Bag, clip your phone in, and hit record! Get ready to improve all aspects of your game! There are four parts to the camera holder. To build the camera holder, take the ring and slide it over the knob of the main body piece of the holder. Take the blue rubber piece and place the center around the screw that is behind the piece that holds the phone. Then twist the knob of the main body piece tightly into the screw so that the rubber piece remains between the knob and the screw. Now the assembled clip is ready to be fastened to the trolley handle of the Slinger Bag. Use the adjustment handle on the clip to tighten the camera holder to the launcher. To secure your phone, wrap the blue rubber around the corners of your phone.