To request a return in South Africa please send an email to slingerbagSA@gmail.com with the below information in the body of the email.
- Reason for return
- Date of purchase & proof of purchase
- Serial Number
- Address and phone number
1. Preparing your products for a return:
To ensure your request is processed as quickly as possible, you are responsible for the following when returning your Slinger Bag:
- package your Slinger Bag safely and securely for protection during transit;
- clearly mark your return reference number on the outside of the parcel; and
- include all accessories and parts that were sold with the product.
Failure to adhere to any of these requirements could delay the processing of your request or result in its decline altogether. Please ensure that your parcel is clearly marked and adequately packaged to avoid loss/damage during transit.
2. Unwanted products:
You can return an unwanted product to us at no charge to you, provided:
- it is undamaged and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached;
- it is in the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition with all seals still intact (if applicable).
- it is not missing any accessories or parts;
- you log a return via the above procedure within 7 days of delivery. After 30 days, you can only return a product if it is defective.
3. Products damaged on delivery:
Should a product be damaged or missing any parts or accessories at the time of delivery, please notify us within 7 days of such delivery by logging a return following the above procedure.
We will arrange to collect the product from you at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will replace the product as soon as possible.
4. Defective products:
We will always do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality, in good working order and without defects.
What is a defect? A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return/refund:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage arising from electrical surges or sea air corrosion;
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product;
- where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you;
5. Charges and refunds:
If you return a defective product to us, but you fail to return all of the accessories and parts that were sold with that product, we are entitled to refuse the return; or only to replace the item that you did return; or to estimate the value of the missing accessories and parts and to credit or refund you in respect of the returned item only.
If you return a product that does not comply with this Policy, you may be liable to reimburse Slinger Bag SA for the cost of collecting the product from you and the cost of having the product returned to you.